Tonight, the dickheads over at Fox News will host yet another asinine Republican debate that hardly anyone will be bored enough to even bother watching. Here are my predictions:
- Mitt Romney will have big hair and way too much makeup...like always
- Rudy Giuliani will say 9-11, 9-11, War on Terror, Radical Islam!!!!
- Yuck-Yuck Huckabee will tell jokes.....Gosh, he's so dang funny
- Tom Tancredo will remind us that he still hates Mexicans
- Ron Paul will say the truth, and therefore be automatically overlooked
- I don't think Thompson will be there...he's still officially contemplating the possibility of maybe pondering the idea of considering an official candicacy....which he will then promptly lose
- McCain will defend amnesty, say something about Vietnam, and look like a bloated albino dwarf
- Hunter and Brownback won't have anything remarkable to say. It won't be worth your time to listen to them. Feel free to change the channel when they speak.