Saturday, September 27, 2008

Post Debate Hangover

Last night's Historic Presidential Debate really was something special! If you missed it, check out the Cynics' Party liveblog.

I feel like the most Americaniest American in the whole world, because not only did I watch the debate, but I also labored through one zillion hours of elitist CNN liberals prattling on with their analysis both before and after the debate. I endured this torture by patriotically smoking so much Mexican stank that I developed black lung and finally passed out in my desk chair from lack of oxygen and a seizure induced by staring at CNN's real-time chart things for too long. It's called Country First, people!

Anyway, it was refreshing to see that both candidates have absolutlely no real solutions for fixing our busted ass economy, which is why I should probably wrap up this entry so I can make a run on the Wal-Mart Supercenter to stock up on canned ham and ramen noodles. I don't want to be one of those poor suckers that have nothing to eat but the grass in their neighbor's foreclosed lawn when the New Depression drops on Monday.

No comments: